Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - April - Waterfall on black


Hi all!

More easy nail art for today, no stamping though! I'll have some more detailed nail art for you on Thursday (again, no stamping! But my PUEEN plates are calling to me, I swear!). I used the waterfall technique by The Nailasaurus.


From left to right:
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C04 Lime Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum
  • Catrice - 790/27 The Pinky And The Brain
  • Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
  • HEMA - Top Coat Matt



My base is 2 coats of Black, and next I simply added the stripes with a striper brush. I did have to go over the yellow ones twice. Topped it with the matte top coat. Done. Easy peasy.




It does look bright and cheerful, even if it's over black. I'm ready for new colours... but we'll have these for another week *winks*.

More mani's down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment