Thursday 31 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Your Signature Style & GOT & FingerFood's Theme Buffet


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.


Today is the 31st... which means the very last post for OMD2... I made it! Kudos to the bloggers who always post daily... I barely kept up this month. I'm also taking a short break after this post as I'll be leaving for Castlefest tonight! I'll be back next week with my usual posting schedule (4x a week, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun). Back to today's mani, the prompt is "your signature style". I don't think I have one. So I went with my stitched border design in a triple combination post. I'm also combining it with this week's FingerFood's Theme Buffet prompt (rainbow) and Golden Oldie Thursday (glitter topper). Besides white and black all the polishes I used are over a year old, the glitter topper being years old (can't remember how long I've had it).


Rainbow!
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C03 I'm A Survivor
  • Catrice - 04 Orange-Utan
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C04 Lime Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum
  • Catrice - 10 I'm Not A Greenager
  • Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C02 I Got The Flower!
  • Miss Helen - unknown


I started with a black base and added the white in 2 coats. I did stitches in rainbow colours, so subtle rainbow. I used the Miss Helen holo glitter topper on my thumb, middle and ring fingers. It's not in a completely clear base (hence why I justified buying CG Fairy Dust) changing the white into a murky undefined colour.




With and without the glitter topper, I prefer the nails without it to be honest.


I'll see you again next week!

Do check the others in the different Inlinkz collections!

6 comments:

  1. These nails are really cool! I have no idea how you to think to combine all these challenge together, the thought of it hurts my brain haha. Prompts to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a bit more challenging to try and fit several challenges in one mani (and it's not always possible), but I kinda like the extra hurdle *winks*

      Delete
  2. Great job! you manage to combine all the challenges in a very original manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't think I could fit them all in, but I did in the end

      Delete
  3. Yes! Your sig style is definitely multicolored or rainbow! :-)

    ReplyDelete