Monday 16 September 2013

Textured dots

Some simple nail art for today, a dotticure.


The polishes I used, from left to right:
  • Essence Sparkle Sand Effect - 165 Here's My Number
  • KIKO Sugar Mat - 644 Sea Blue
  • KIKO Sugar Mat - 637 Turquoise
  • KIKO Sugar Mat - 636 Mint


I started with a base of Essence Here's My Number. I used 2 coats, no top coat. Next I just started dotting with my dotting tools, super simple.



I like how the Turquoise and Mint stand out, Sea Blue is slightly too dark on top of Here's My Number. I'm still not sick of textured polishes, I just love the look.



1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award, please visit my blog and follow the rules to claim it
    http://nailsjazzedup.blogspot.in/2013/09/my-first-ever-blog-award-liebster.html

    hugs and kisses :)

    ReplyDelete