Friday 24 October 2014

N.A.I.L. - October - Pumpkin


Hi all!

There are tons of pumpkin mani's out there, often with a carved face. As we don't celebrate Halloween over here and don't carve pumpkins, I wanted to do something simpler. Just about the pumpkin, because they're delicious. The picture I used for inspiration is this one here. Also, I did this mani last week, so these are still the long talons *winks*.



Just two polishes today:
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • Catrice - 04 Orange-Utan


I am wearing 3 coats of Orange-Utan as my base. It looked even with 2 but I had a visible nail line, so it needed one more coat to get rid of that. With a small nail art brush and my black polish I painted the pumpkins. Sealed it all in with G&G HK Girl top coat and these pumpkin nails were done!



Pumpkin close ups. I love pumpkins... to eat them. Roasted pumpkin from the oven, or pumpkin soup... I don't make soups often, but when I do, it's most often pumpkin soup.



Might have a craving for my pumpkin soup now... how are your feelings towards pumpkins? Let me know!

Love, Brethil


More pumpkins down here!

1 comment: