Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - Heart sprouts



Hi all!

For this second Tri Polish Tuesday, I am going with other polishes than last week. And it is a tiny bit "Valentiny". Although you could do this any time of year really.


This week's polishes:
  • Catrice - LE NEONaturals - C05 Have A Good Day
  • Make Me Up - Digital Color Cream - S1
  • Miss Helen - 07

I love Have A Good Day, it is such a lovely light grey. I have used it a lot before (in gradients mostly). The brown is one I've had for a while, one of our drugstores sells this brand in a 3 voor €5 deal, so I do have a few of them, mostly too sheer though. I'm not sure how long I've had the Miss Helen polish, must be quite a few years, but it is pretty for a pink.



I started with a base of Have A Good Day, 2 thicker coats. I freehanded the stems of my sprouts with a nail art brush and S1. I used a dotting tool to add the hearts or almost budding hearts.




I think these are cute, without overdoing it. Of course instead of hearts you could also do flowers at the end of the stems.

Go check out this week's other manis below!

2 comments: