Tuesday 27 August 2013

Crazy Polish Lady - Colors of the wind

I've shown you a polish made by the indie brand Crazy Polish Lady before here, this time I have a bold pink one to show you. It is from her Memories in colors collection, all inspired by Disney princesses. Colors of the wind is a pink jelly with bold coloured glitters, inspired by Pocahontas. I've combined it with a simple nail art on my accent nails.


From left to right:
  • Catrice - 790/27 The Pinky And The Brain
  • Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
  • KIKO - 378 Light plum
  • Crazy Polish Lady - Colors of the wind


First a close-up look at Colors of the wind. It is a hot pink jelly filled with hex matte glitters. There are pink, green and red small hexes and red, blue and purple larger hexes. I am wearing 3 coats, it applied perfectly.




On my accent nails I started with a base of KIKO light plum, I then used a fan nail art brush to add stripes with Catrice The Pinky And The Brain (narf!) and Blue Cara Ciao. Because these are all darker colours the effect is subtle. I plan to use the fan brush with different colours sometime soon, a light base will show off the effect better.




I love Colors of the wind, it is bright and bold. If you'd like to own some of the Crazy Polish Lady polishes, contact her by e-mailing her or messaging her on her Facebook page. Her contact details are on her website. I've found her to be very friendly, payment is handled with paypal and she will provide a tracking code for the shipment of your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment