Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - September - Lace Blooms


Hi all!

Today's mani is inspired by a pattern called Lace Blooms by Jane Farnham. I've got several of her designs pinned for possible future mani's. This one is so delicate, no wonder why she named it Lace Blooms.


From left to right:
  • NYC - 257 Lavender Cupcake
  • Catrice - 880 No Snow Petrol
  • OPI - Push and Shove
  • Essence - Sparkle Sand Effect - 183 Be my lucky star


My ring finger has a base of Push and Shove and one coat of Be my lucky star, a silvery texture polish (which covers horribly on it's own). The other nails have two coats of No Snow Petrol as a base. With my thinnest nail art brush I added the stems and with my smallest dotting tool and a needle I added the dots. Lastly I added some swirls with Push and Shove. Top coated it all when it was dry, and done. Sounds simple, but it did take me a while to do.





I absolutely love the delicateness of this, it's so airy and lovely. I must do more pattern mani's!

Do check out what the others created today!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een priegelwerkje maar het is wel erg leuk geworden! Erg leuk om te zien waar je het idee vandaan hebt gehaald.

    ReplyDelete