Tuesday 2 September 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - September - Leaves and flowers


Hi all!

This is the last month of the Tri Polish Tuesdays, but it does have 5 Tuesdays! Hopefully by the end I'll not be sick of these colours!


Polishes I used:
  • Foxy Paws polish - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Cien - 27 Deep Turquoise
  • KIKO - 331 Violet

And fyi, that sticker not sticking down on the cap of the Cien polish annoys me. Why won't it stay flat?


My base is Gimme! which is a lovely silver linear holographic polish. I did take photos before adding the nail art, which you'll see tomorrow. With my striping brush and Deep Turquoise (which is a teal) I did the leaves, next time though I'll try to make the stems thinner. I tried to do small flowers as well, but I'm not really happy how those turned out. Not sure why. In the center of the flowers is a dot of Gimme! and then a dab of Deep Turquoise as well. Sealed it all in with G&G HK Girl top coat.




Because Gimme! is stunning in direct light (and sunlight) here's a bonus shot of my nails in the direct light of one of my daylight bulbs. With this polish I did catch myself looking at my nails all the time. It's just so pretty!


Tomorrow I'll show you this pretty Foxy Paws polish all in it's fabulous lonesomeness!

Check what the others have been up to down here!

5 comments: