Monday 17 March 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - March - St Patricks Day


Hi all!

Normally I post my Nail Art Ideas Linkup mani on Fridays... but this week's theme is St Patrick's Day. It would be silly to post this a couple of days *after* St. Patrick's Day, so that's why I'm double posting today!


My green polishes:
  • Catrice - LE Hip Trip - C02 Green Days
  • Catrice - 09 Hugo Moss
  • P2 - 171

Again I'm using Green Days as a base... because it's lovely.



For this mani I kept it very simple. Two coats of Green Days and a free handed shamrock on my thumb and ring finger. I started with the P2 polish, then added Hugo Moss and Green Days to make it more interesting.




Not the most perfect looking shamrocks, but after all that bling from the FingerFood's Theme Buffet mani, I like the simplicity of this.

Check out the other manis below!
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment