Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - Waves


Hi all!

And today I have another L.A. Girl 3D Effect polish to show you... can you tell I am obsessed with these? Before we actually go to today's Tri Polish Tuesday mani, I wanted to show you Teal Dimension on it's own. Yes, it's just as gorgeous as Brilliant Blue and Purple Effect, who are also featuring in today's mani later on.


Two easy coats, plus top coat. As with the other two I've shown you, it applies lovely, has such immense depth that I could drown... it's perfect. I wore it for a date with the hubby last weekend. We went to a local brewery and had a lovely meal... and proper ale.. or two... or three... Like proper Dwarves *nods*.



All the pretties in a row:
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - Teal Dimension
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - Brilliant Blue
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - Purple Effect

And Teal is a green... or is it a blue... for today it counts as a green!



Using some french tip guides in a wavy pattern I bought in a local "we sell random junk from China" store I taped over Teal Dimension. I then painted sections with Brillaint Blue and Purple Effect on my thumb, middle and ring finger. They didn't want to stick that well, but I managed to get rather clean wavy lines anyway. All finished off with Glisten&Glow HK Girl topcoat.


I do love how these polishes look together, all fabulous colours!

Check out the others below!

2 comments: