Friday, 23 May 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - May - Emerald


Hi all!

I have been sitting on this mani since Elfia (Elf Fantasy Fair, Haarzuilens 2014), as today's mani is what I wore for that event. I wasn't able to fit this mani in earlier... but this week's theme Emerald is perfect! Emerald green... so lovely!


Green for today:

And I stamped with PUEEN 55, using the leafy image on the top left.



As with all my other ILNP holos, this applied like a dream in two easy coats. Even if this was a colour released for the Christmas season 2013, it is a gorgeous green linear holo. I love green polishes and this goes well any time of the year. Using the Mundo de Uñas green stamping polish I added the leafy design from Pueen 55. I finished this with G&G HK Girl top coat (the only top coat I used since June 2013).




Look at this sparkle! It has blue flashes and that makes it so gorgeous, I absolutely adored wearing this and going ooh and ahh at my own nails. Yes I am weird like that.


Happy mani... what else would a Dwarven druid wish for? It's green and it has leaves! Obviously I drank mead beer at Elfia in style *nods*.

Don't forget to give the other "emeralds" some love as well!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely nail art! I love both the nail polishes you choosed both the stamping plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Pueen plates are just lovely!

      Delete
  2. This is seriously so so stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad you like it! I admit I did stare at my own nails a lot when I wore this ;)

      Delete