Saturday 10 May 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - May - Travel


Hi all!

I had meant to get this post up for yesterday, but other stuff got in the way. Anyway, we have a new month for the Nail Art Ideas Linkup, so we have new themes! This week's theme is travel, which can be interpreted as widely as you like. So I wanted something tropical on my nails... mostly because I just got these NYC polishes. They are perfect for a tropical gradient!


Today's tropical polishes:
  • NYC - 294 Lexington Yellow
  • NYC - 221 Spring Street
  • NYC - 224 Times Square
  • NYC - 300 Spring Tulip

And I used this tropical floral image from the PUEEN Buffet set, plate 72.




I started with Lexington Yellow and sponged on my gradient (polish order see the list above). Sadly the gradient is not as visible as it was in real life... I swear there is pink at the tips... I stamped with Pueen 72 and several of the polishes used in the gradient. As always, topcoated with G&G HK Girl top coat.




Doesn't this mani make you want to travel to a tropical destination? Much better than all that rain we had today over here!

Check the other travel related mani's down in the linkup!

4 comments:

  1. I like the looks of these pueen plates I've been seeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! You should put them on your wishlist!

      Delete
  2. What a nice result! When I look your nails I think about Hawaii and a beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That was exactly what they were meant to do! Dream about a lovely destination when it's pooring outside

      Delete