Thursday 5 June 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - with a silver accent


Hi all!

And once again I'm late in posting... I was too distracted with reading up on the blogs I follow and I had like 4 vids by grav3yardgirl to watch (youtube is terrible at notifying me when she has a new video uploaded). But here it is! We have Golden Oldie's with a silver accent... and no gold, just so you know. I went with sparkles too! Silvery sparkles! And glitter!


Today's lovelies:
  • W7 - 99 Moondust
  • Catrice - 790/27 The Pinky And The Brain
  • Mundo de Uñas - 18 Silver

And I used PUEEN 66 as well! Specifically the the overlapping circles on the left side.



Today's mani is a skittlette of the variant ABBCC. A (my thumb) is two coats of The Pinky And The Brain with some placed silver hex glitters. B is my index and middle finger where again I am wearing two coats of Pinky (narf) stamped with the silver stamping polish and PUEEN 66. C finally is two coats (yes, only two for full coverage!) of Moondust. Moondust is a lovely silver microglitterbomb polish. There are pink (magenta) microglitters in it and I suspect some blue ones (though less obvious) as well. It dries a bit rough and mattelike and I love it! I can't believe I haven't worn this one in ages. I topcoated the A and B nails, but I did not topcoat Moondust.





Skittlettes are great, loved wearing this (I'm currently wearing the mani you'll see tomorrow *winks*) and I might see if I can find more of the W7 polishes in this range... I think there are others. I got mine at DA well over a year ago.

Crave more silver accents? Don't go anywhere before you've checked out the other lovelies participating in today's GOT!

1 comment: