Tuesday 24 June 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - June - Matte


Hi all!

Sorry for the silence, but I just lacked the energy to edit the photos for this post. I did this many over a week ago, before the big chop and my 3-day Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil challenge (which meant I had naked nails for a few days! I'll write up a proper post on that soon). I do not have many matte polishes, although obviously with a matte top coat any polish can be turned into one. The polishes I used for today's mani are actually proper matte polishes. I got them for my birthday months ago, it's a Spanish brand I believe, but they're for sale in different places over here. And they sure are pretty!


Today's matte lovelies:
  • Yes Love - Matte - 5
  • Yes Love - Matte - 2
  • Yes Love - Matte - 10

I haven't spotted any names on the bottles nor found any while searching online.


I started with the silver base, two easy coats. On my index finger I did a purple and coral waterfall mani à la The Nailasaurus. A simple leopard for my middle and ring finger, and finally my stitched border nails on the thumb and little finger. It's been a while since I did one *winks*. No top coat to preserve the regular effect of these polishes.



For my thumb close up I am showing you the cinderella thumb... of course I dented my left hand one before taking a photo. But, just look at the gorgeous shimmer! Isn't it pretty?



And the cinderella hand, I just mixed up the patterns a bit. I've said this before, but I really like wearing skittlettes like this.


I've got one more mani to show you from before my big chop, and then it'll be back to nubbins! Do you like these mix and match mani's? Have you tried Yes Love before?

Want more matte goodness? Do check the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment