Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - June - Colour blocking


Hi all!

Today I have an actual turquoise polish, and a coral too! Plus a lovely nude... shame my bottle is slightly damaged (there's actually a piece of glass scraped off on the side of the O in OPI).


Nude, Turquoise and Coral for you:
  • OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
  • KIKO - Sugar Mat - 637 Turquoise
  • Koh - 185 Coral!



Easy 2 coat base of Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. I applied striping tape in random places across my nails and filled out the spaces with the two polishes... removed tape and voila! I did topcoat this (once), but Turquoise being a textured polish I could have done two coats to get it smoother.



Annoyingly Coral! bled a little... bad polish.


What's your favourite nail? I think I like my index and ring fingers best myself.

More below!

3 comments: