Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - June - More Dots & Stripes!


Hi all!

Did you know I don't own many turquoise or coral polishes? It's blasphemy, I know! So today's polishes are stretching it a bit... I wore this just because I could when my order of a few OPI and China Glaze polishes arrived, not even realising how close to this month's colours I was. Also this was done well over a week ago, before the nail break and big chop.


From left to right:
  • OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  • China Glaze - Petal To The Metal
  • China Glaze - For Audrey


I'm wearing two coats of My Boyfriend Scales Walls. So glad I bought this polish, easiest white I've ever used. I grabbed a thin striping brush and a dotting tool and just had some fun! I am getting better at making straighter lines, but still need some practice on zigzagging with a striping brush. My ring fingernail was done without tape, I just did a stripe on the side and  then filled out with the polishbrush. Topcoated with G&G HK Girl top coat.




These stripes look like candy... or toothpaste *giggles*.


And I did something similar on the cinderella hand! Obviously I'm not that skilled with a brush with my left hand, but I was still happy with this!


These colours make me happy! Petal To The Metal is awesomely bright, it's pinkish coral neonish, however you want to call it... love it!

Curious what the other ladies did with this month's colours? Check them below!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I'm really loving this month's colors (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This month's colours are so much better than May's.

      Delete